Out of School Club
We have great fun at St. Stephen's Out of School Club.
The children from the Infant and Junior Schools can attend.
Please see below for more details.
St Stephen’s Out of School Club - September 2014
Welcome to St Stephen’s Out of School Club
Why should you use our club? Here are just a few reasons........
· We provide after school care and are located in the Infant School Hall
· We provide a safe and secure play environment where your child can relax and socialise whilst you are hard at work or just relaxing after a long day!
· We provide this valuable service for both St Stephen’s Infant and Junior Schools
· We have 3 members of staff every session who all have childcare qualifications and/or experience
· Everyone involved with our club are regularly CRB checked
· We are Ofsted registered and are inspected regularly
We are open every week day from 3.15pm – 6.00pm term time only
We are closed on Bank Holidays and the school’s INSET days
After School Club sessions are charged at £8.00 per day
A £15 registration fee is payable for the first child and £5 per child thereafter when registering for the new school year
We are registered to take a maximum of 26 children per session. We do operate a waiting list and try our best to accommodate everyone’s needs
Collection from School
Infant school children are collected from their classroom. Junior school children are met outside the main entrance to the Junior school block by an adult and brought over to the Infant School hall
We offer a wide range of activities on a daily basis. Children will be offered opportunities to role play, use craft materials, play board games, watch TV or videos, and take part in group games, sports and cooking. If your child has particular interests we will endeavour to provide them with opportunities to explore them.
If you would like more information or wish to register your child at our club then please feel free to visit us during a session or ring Karen on 07858475276.
email OSC: email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you soon!