'Inspiring excellence - achieving together'
Our Vision for SSIS
The children, staff, parents/carers and governors have been involved in creating our vision for the school.
We are committed to supporting the children’s development as confident, capable and independent learners.
The staff and governors are firmly committed to making sure the children:
- stay safe
- are happy, healthy and confident learners
- achieve their full potential
- make a positive contribution to their class, the school and the wider community
For more information regarding our 'Vision and Values' please click here.
Come and see how we are realising our vision!
If your child has come home and said to you:
'I was learning like the tortoise today'
click on Elli the elephant to find out more......
27 Feb Congratulations to our Lunchtime Stars! http://t.co/G7e01JMWRz
15 Feb SSGT15 Final videos now on our school website. Check them out! The acts were amazing! http://t.co/3lltmaXfiX
Latest School Calendar Events
- World Book Day05Mar2015
- Cooking Club begins - session 1 of 305Mar2015
15:15 pm - 16:00 pm
- Football Club05Mar2015
15:20 pm - 16:30 pm
- World Book Day celebrated in school06Mar2015
- Friends Mother's Day Wrap06Mar2015
09:30 am - 12:00 pm