Welcome to our 2015-2016 Reception parents/carers!
Please explore our website!
Every Day is an Open Day!
'Inspiring excellence - achieving together'
Our Vision for SSIS
The children, staff, parents/carers and governors have been involved in creating our vision for the school.
We are committed to supporting the children’s development as confident, capable and independent learners.
The staff and governors are firmly committed to making sure the children:
- stay safe
- are happy, healthy and confident learners
- achieve their full potential
- make a positive contribution to their class, the school and the wider community
For more information regarding our 'Vision and Values' please click here.
Come and see how we are realising our vision!
If your child has come home and said to you:
'I was learning like the tortoise today'
click on Elli the elephant to find out more......
14 Sep 'To do list' draw:winners of the wine are the parents/carers of: Finley Abbott -B, Eva Stewart -R, Ronnie Perrott -Y http://t.co/kaaqTlVcp4
11 Sep Well done to Daisy and Ruby - our Lunchtime Raffle winners! http://t.co/Hwm9apxv7i
11 Sep Congratulations to this week's Lunchtime Stars! http://t.co/iJYz6lQsEP
Latest School Calendar Events
- Vision Meeting for Parents/Carers07Oct2015
9:00 am - 9:45 am
- Reception Information Evening07Oct2015
6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Friends of St Stephen's Infant School AGM07Oct2015
7:30 pm - 8:15 pm
- Red, White and Blue Day09Oct2015
- KS1 Parents' Evening12Oct2015
4:30 pm - 7:00 pm