Our Vision for SSIS
The children, staff, parents/carers and governors have been involved in creating our vision for the school.
We are committed to supporting the children’s development as confident, capable and independent learners.
The staff and governors are firmly committed to making sure the children:
- stay safe
- are happy, healthy and confident learners
- achieve their full potential
- make a positive contribution to their class, the school and the wider community
For more information regarding our 'Vision and Values' please click here.
Come and see how we are realising our vision!
If your child is starting school in Sept. 2020 please come along to a St. Stephen’s Infant School Open Day
on any of the following dates:
Tuesday 24th September 2019 @ 2pm
Wednesday 2nd October 2019 @ 9.30am
Thursday 7th November 2019 @ 9.30am
Monday 25th November 2019 @ 6.30pm
Please feel free to contact Mrs Harris (Senior Administrator) or Ms Millard (Admin Assistant) on
01454 866470 if you have any questions. Paper copies of the information on this website are available from the school office.
Latest School Calendar Events
- Friendship Antibullying Week (FAB)11Nov2019
- Open Day Visit 6.30pm25Nov2019
- Reception Christmas Performance 2pm09Dec2019