SSIS Parent/Carer Questionnaire 2022
Thank you to the 120 parents/carers who responded to this year's online questionnaire.
Please see the document below for the results.
Mrs Nicholls (Parental Engagement Leader),
Ms Rice and Hannah Fletcher (Parent/Carer Governor) have analysed the results and read your comments.
From the questionnaire responses it is clear that parents/carers at SSIS:
- feel their child is safe and happy
- believe teaching is good and their child is making good progress
- believe the children enjoy reading and the teaching and learning of phonics/reading have developed well
- feel informed about what is happening at school
- believe leadership is strong and staff are approachable
Parents/carers also identified some areas to develop including:
- aligning the Infant and Junior School's start times
- the school sharing more information on curriculum coverage in each year group
- the school organising more workshops to support parents/carers with their children's learning
- the Friends (PTA) publishing an overview of events for the year ahead
From September 2022 Ms Rice will be our Parental Engagement Leader and will complete further analysis of the questionnaire.
Mrs Stokes (Parent Link and Inclusion Officer) will work alongside Ms Rice and Hannah Fletcher we will keep you posted of how the work develops.
Thank you for taking the time to complete the questionnaire.