What are the timings of the school day?
- Start of school day: 8.50a.m.
- Second bell-outside doors close: 8.55am
- Morning break: 10.40-11am
- Lunchtime: 12.00 midday - 1.10 p.m (Reception) & 12.15-1.20pm (Y1 and Y2)
- Reception - end of school day: 3.10 p.m.
- Y1 and Y2 - end of school day: 3.15pm
When the bell rings at 8.50am the children walk into class through their classroom door, a member of the teaching staff will greet them.
The classroom doors are locked promptly at 8.55am.
Children arriving after 8.55am are’ late’ and need to report to the office. Parents/carers will be required to sign the late book and give a reason for the lateness.
A reminder that you are responsible for your child’s safety and behaviour on the school premises between 8.30am-8.50am and 3.15-3.45pm.
Please ensure that your children are supervised at all times as the site is 'open'.
Please leave the school site by 3.45pm unless you are collecting children from a club or attending a school event. Thank you.