Welcome to Pegasus Class
This week we had our first Year 2 PE coaching session with Nick from Bristol Rovers. We had a great time using bibs and cones to play team building games and worked on our coordination, balance and spatial awareness.
What a busy week we've had in our new classroom! We are so excited to be in Year 2 now!
This week we have:
* Explored the resources in our classroom
* Proved how much we can remember in Phonics
* Demonstrated our balancing skills with beanbags in PE
* Joined in with Mrs Manning's singing assembly
* Shared our playtime with the Year 1 children
* Played games with our friends during community time
As well as some reading, counting and ordering numbers! Wow!